Quality is a team approach. Let's get there together!
Everyone in healthcare experiences that bogged down feeling with so much to get done in too little time. Tedious and demanding tasks such as quality management and quality improvement studies can add to the burdens, especially when coupled with the need to meet requirements and follow a prescribed format for reporting quality studies. This is where we can help. We can relieve you of the necessary time demands and responsibilities of quality management.
By Partnering with Us, We Will:
Help you to identify QAPI studies, purposes, and performance goals
Customize studies to meet your needs
Design observation tools and checklists to compile meaningful, objective, and measurable data
Perform statistical data analysis and comparisons to identify areas for improvement
Offer internal and external benchmark studies
Facilitate you to perform studies with ease and understanding
Organize data analysis into understandable 10-point formatted QI reports
"When I first accepted a managerial position at our center, the tasks expected of me were daunting. The added responsibility of forming a Quality Program was overwhelming for a new manager. In steps Positive Outcomes & Claire ! Her expertise in Quality reporting has virtually made my job so much easier! She follows AAAHC 10 steps to the letter. My reports are always timely, clear , concise and her recommendations on point! She is a valued, essential part of our team!"
- Georgia Perentesis, RN, CGRN
Director of Nursing Services/ASC Administrator at Red Bank Gastroenterology
It takes less time to do something right than to explain why you did it wrong.
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Are You Ready To:
- Be relieved of the time demands and responsibilities for quality management?
- Examine quality performance compliance supported by solid statistical data evidence?
- Take a proactive approach to quality management?
- Increase your leadership skills and Involve your team in the quality process?
- To show how your agency provides quality safe patient care?
- Provide education to your staff to help your staff perform to quality standards?
- Present understandable quality reports to your governing board and staff?